Pages

Custom Search

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Win $200 and More!

Please visit YEN'S BLOG for more contest details!!!

Contest will END on May 31, 2008 (11:59 Tokyo Time) and the winners will be drawn on June 15, 2008.

Here are the mechanics of the game. Be sure to read through from top to bottom and read carefully so you won't miss a thing. Here goes:

1. You blog about this contest OR simply copy and paste the mechanics to your blog post then you get 20 entries. Please make sure that you include all 5 links of my blogs.

Creative In Me
Little Peanut
Me and Mine
Pea in a Pod
Sugar Magnolias

2. You leave comments to all my blogs and you get 1 entry per comment. But please make sure that it is related to what I have written in the post. No spamming, please. Sorry, I have to do this because everyone wants to win! Valid posts are from April 9, 2008 to May 31, 2008. Tokyo Time. +9 GMT.

3. You add me in your Technorati fave and you get 1 entry. I have 5 blogs so it means that if you add 5 of my blogs you will get 5 entries.

4. You subscribe to my Feed, here and you get 5 entries. Only for this blog. I want 1 year guarantee that you will not unsubscribe after the contest! I know some of you don’t like reading my posts..lol But hey, this is my blog!

5. You nominate a blog that you like most around the blog-o-sphere and you will include that when you blog about this contest and you get another 2 entries. Be honest who you really like most. Not because you are blogging buddy! Just say, you like that blog with a link. Because everyone likes linky love, so that’s why I do that!

6. And to add more spice in my contest, you guess when was the exact date of our wedding day! Right guess will get 2 entries.

7. Guess the exact birthdate of my little boy who will turn 6 and you get 2 entries!

8. Guess the exact birthdate of my dear husband and you get 2 entries! He’s the one giving away the prizes..lol So, I need to include it here:) haha

9. You must leave comment to this post and let me know if you are joining. That gives you another 2 entries.

10. Last but not the least, if you can do step 1 to 9, you can get additional 20 entries! See, it’s a lot of fun!

0 comments: